Our private Two Step dance lessons
Looking for a fun way to stay physically active, meet new people, and acquire new skills? Consider trying our private Two Step dance lessons. Two Step is a dynamic and energetic dance style that provides a range of options for you to enjoy with others and have a great time.
Private Two Step dance lessons: What to choose ?
The Two Step dance style developed in the late 19th century in the United States, although its origins remain somewhat unclear. While some suggest that traditional folk dances from Europe influenced it, others believe African American dance styles also played a role. After it was popularized by dancers in the early 20th century, the Two Step has since evolved into several different styles. Today, dancers worldwide enjoy the upbeat rhythm and fun, energetic style of the Two Step, which draws influence from various styles, including:
- Country Two-Step: A popular country western dance style that features a quick-quick-slow-slow rhythm and is typically danced to country music.
- Texas Two-Step: Similar to the Country Two-Step, but with a slightly different step pattern and styling.
- Nightclub Two-Step: Also known as the California Two-Step, a slower dance style popular in ballroom dancing.
- Salsa Two-Step: A combination of salsa and two-step, typically danced to Latin music.
- Argentine Tango Two-Step: A combination of Argentine Tango and two-step, typically danced to tango music.
- West Coast Swing: A type of swing dance with a distinct two-step pattern, typically danced to blues, R&B, or pop music.
These are just a few examples of the many different types of two-step dance styles that exist and you can choose to learn with us.
Why take private Two Step lessons with us?
Experience personalized instruction tailored to your specific needs and goals with our Two Step dance lessons. Our experienced instructors work one-on-one with you to help you learn at your own pace and master the dance styles of your choosing.
Enjoy the comfort and support of learning in an environment that suits you best, with flexible scheduling options that fit into your busy schedule.
Beyond the joy of learning to dance, our Two Step lessons offer a great workout that can enhance cardiovascular health, build strength and endurance, and improve flexibility and coordination while also enjoying the added benefits of stress relief, cognitive function, balance, mobility, and self-esteem.