Abington, Pennsylvania is a lively community with a diverse range of cultural activities, including dance lessons. Whether you’re a seasoned dancer or a beginner, we offer you plenty of opportunities to learn and practice private ballroom dance lessons in Abington. There are classes available for all ages and levels, which offer a fun and engaging way to stay active and have fun, whether you live in the area, or you are just visiting this beautiful corner of Pennsylvania.
Why choose our private ballroom dance lessons in Abington?
DanceAllStyles private ballroom dance lessons offer several advantages over group classes. Whether you want to just have some fun activity with your friends, enjoy a romantic learning moment with your partner, or just enjoy some leisure activity to get your body moving, our dance lessons offer a lot of benefits compared to other group lessons:
- Personalized attention: You’ll have the undivided attention of our instructor, allowing you to receive personalized feedback and instruction tailored specifically to your needs and skill level.
- Faster progress: You’ll be able to learn at your own pace and focus on areas where you need the most improvement. This can lead to faster progress and better results than you might achieve in a group class.
- Flexibility: You can schedule the lessons at a time that works best for you, making it easier to fit into your schedule.
- Comfortable environment: Some people feel self-conscious dancing in front of others, especially when they’re just starting out. With a private lesson, you’ll have the opportunity to practice and learn in a comfortable and supportive environment of your choosing.
- Customized curriculum: Our specialized teachers will customize the classes to focus on the specific goals and interests you have, as well as adapt the learning to your current level in ballroom dance.
Overall, our private ballroom dance lessons in Abington offer a personalized, flexible, and effective way to learn and improve your dance skills.
You will also benefit from a great form of exercise that can help improve your cardiovascular health, build strength and endurance, and promote flexibility and coordination, as well as being an excellent stress reliever and booster of cognitive function, balance and mobility and self esteem.
How much do our ballroom lessons cost?
We offer a multitude of different packages with one-on-one instruction with a professional ballroom dance teacher. These packages offer varying amounts of instruction time, depending on the student’s needs and budget. If you wanna practice ballroom lessons by yourself we offer:
- Our PACKAGE 7h30 – It provides 7.5 hours of instruction for one person at a rate of $75 per hour, for a total cost of $562.50. This package includes one dance style.
- Our PACKAGE 15-hour – Offers 15 hours of instruction for one person at a rate of $70 per hour, for a total cost of $1,050. This package allows the student to learn up to three different dance styles.
In case you wanna practice in a couple, we also offer ballroom lessons for 2 people:
- Our PACKAGE 6h – It provides 6 hours of instruction for one person at a rate of $85 per hour, for a total cost of $510. This package includes one dance style.
- Our PACKAGE 12h – Offers 12 hours of instruction for one person at a rate of $80 per hour, for a total cost of $960. This package allows the student to learn up to three different dance styles.
We also offer group packages and V.I.P’s packs 24h & 30h with unlimited lessons during one year with the same teacher.